Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TRAGIC LOVE IS LIVE TOMORROW~Here's a teaser

One more day and Tragic Love will be available for purchase. I can't believe the day is almost here. Thank you to everyone who's been championing not only Tragic Love, but Scarred love as well. Feeling so much love . Now I will leave you with another teaser. ~Enjoy!

I love you, Presley. I’m not angry or sad or disappointed. After everything that’s happened to us, the only thing I can feel is love. You are my love, my life. I've often said to myself you’re the very reason I breathe, every gasp of air that fills my lungs is put there because of you. Nothing reassured this more than the night I found you in the bathroom. When you lost your breath, I lost mine. I can’t live without you. I need you to breathe. I need your love to pump the blood through my heart, fill my lungs with air and keep me putting one foot in front of the other. ~Drake Evans, Tragic Love



1 comment: